|Kick start your job search with Job and Career Accelerator|
|Tuesday, 20 September 2011 12:36|
A powerful career guidance tool is available to help Atlantic City Free Public Library customers faced with the daunting task of searching for a new job or advancing their career. The library’s website features Job & Career Accelerator™ from LearningExpress, the industry’s most comprehensive online job search system.
Job & Career Accelerator™ integrates everything one needs to conduct a successful job search, all in one easy-to-use online application. Interactive wizards guide users through each step of the process, from exploring suitable occupations and finding available jobs to preparing targeted resumes and improving critical job search skills. The personalized Job Search Portfolio allows job seekers to plan, tailor and track multiple job searches at the same time.
• Out of work? Search for the latest local and national job listings.
• Need to change career directions? Find detailed information (including average salaries and future growth projections) for more than 1,000 occupations.
• Just starting out with your career search? Take the job preferences assessment to find careers that meet your interests.
• Want to create or update your resume? Use the resume builder; just fill in your information and end up with a professional looking resume.
• Don’t know what a cover letter should look like? Use the cover letter builder to create a winning cover letter; you can also see sample cover letters.
|Last Updated on Friday, 26 October 2012 15:32|